Services CIMT Offers
swipe left/right to see more
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle hands-on treatment technique that focuses on the brain, spinal cord, and movement...
Dry needling is a skilled intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to penetrate the skin and stimulate underlying myofascial trigger...
Functional Manual Therapy
Functional Manual Therapy is a hands-on treatment approach that focuses on the whole person...
Functional Mobilization is a hands-on treatment approach that focuses on the whole person, rather than individual body parts...
Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) is a hands-on...
Selective Functional Movement Assessment
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) is a tool used to evaluate clients that are in pain...
Visceral Mobilization (VM) is a gentle hands-on technique involving mobilization of the viscera (organs). Organs are...
In addition to our commitment to help clients achieve optimal health and wellness, our advantages are:
- ✓ One-on-one hands-on care
- ✓ Focus on pain reduction & movement retraining
- ✓ Individual treatment & self-care plans
- ✓ Decreased risk of pain returning
- ✓ Extensive post-graduate training
- ✓ Collaborative network of health professionals
- ✓ Multiple locations
- ✓ Early, late & Saturday hours